Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social is my favorite link-up that I participate in.  I love not only having a set of questions to guide my blog post for the day, but I love getting to link-up with other bloggers and see all of their thoughts and get a small glimpse into what their life is like.  I also love giving my readers the opportunity to truly see who I am as a person.  I love my work in children's ministry and it is a ginormous part of my life.  There are also lots of other pieces in my life that make me who I am and I want you, my readers, to know those pieces to.


Sunday Social

This week's questions are all about value. 

What do you value most in life?
My relationship with Jesus.  
It is the foundation of absolutely everything that I have been, everything that I am, and everything that I will be.  
Without Jesus my life is empty.

What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?
Since I haven't invented everything I'm going to assume this means an invention that I use in my life. 
Airplanes!  They are my favorite invention ever. 
Airplanes make it possible for me to travel around the world in 9 hours instead of 9 months by boat. 
Airplanes allow me to reach people groups who could never be reached otherwise. 
I used to be terrified of airplanes and terrified of flying. 
After flying 10 times in the span of 3 months for my internship I quickly grew to love being in the air. 

What do you think is the secret to a good life?
A relationship with Jesus!
Life without Jesus is nothing. 
Life with Jesus is absolutely everything. 


What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone? 
This is a tough one.  There are so many things that I would like to be remembered for.
Narrowing it down to the thing that I would like to be most remembered for is hard. 
I'd like to most be remembered for giving everything that I have. 
Every talent that Jesus has given me and every day of my life I want to use for Him. 
I want to make a difference on this world. 
A big difference. 

What accomplishments in your life are you most proud of?
Graduating college, my 1st mission trip, my Senior year internship, my job as a Children's Director, 
my 2013 VBS, and so many other things.  


What do you value?
Let's talk about it below!

I love making new friends!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Without Jesus, my life would be nothing. He is my life and the foundation on which our family is built. I came to know Him later in life, so I have so much to fix and iron out, but His grace and mercy is sufficient.

    Have a blessed day,

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've known Jesus since I was a little girl and still find myself with things to fix and iron out. I'm thankful as well that his mercies and grace are sufficient every single day. His love for his children is remarkable.

      Delete
  2. my greatest accomplishment, I think, is college too. It was pretty crazy, and I worked really hard. my parents, nor my grandparents went to college so it was a pretty big deal.

    glad to be a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the first one to graduate in my immediate family too!
      Congratulations on that degree girl!

      Thanks for following! I love new blog friends!

      Delete