Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

10 Songs I'll use in #KidsMin for the Rest of My Life

I love music.  I love everything about it.  I love the instruments, I love the voices, and I love the way it makes me feel.  It's only natural that I incorporate music into everything that I do as a #KidsMin.  I love singing with my kids, dancing with my kids, making up silly motions, and playing the tambourine, drums, maracas, and whatever other instruments we have.  

If you don't sing with your kids (whether in your ministry or at home) you should!  Learning to worship Jesus through song is such a special thing.  It's one of the ways that we communicate our love, praise, and adoration to Jesus.  

"Worship the Lord with gladness, come before Him with joyful song." -Psalm 100:2

Here are 10 songs that I'll use in #KidsMin the rest of my life:

1) Jesus Loves Me
2) Shout by Yancy
3) King of Majesty by Hillsong Kids
4) Not Forgotten by Israel Houghton & New Breed
5) The Word of the Lord by Seeds of Faith
6) Alive by Hillsong Kids
7) Sing Sing Sing by Chris Tomlin
8) God's Great Dance Floor by Passion
9) My Savior Lives by New Life Worship
10) Living For You by Gateway Worship

What are some of your favorite songs to sing with the kids in your ministry? 


No comments:

Post a Comment