Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

High Five For Friday

Happy Friday, #KidsMin Calling!

Hello to all of my visitors this week!
I was overwhelmed with seeing the many people who stopped by for a visit this week!

This week, I had the amazing opportunity to go to Catalyst Leadership Conference so my top 5 this week are all revolved around them.  Be sure to visit the blog next week for recap posts on what I learned.

1) Having Uncle Si be Friday's surprise guest at the conference.
You haven't lived until you've sang 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game' with Uncle Si and 15,000 of your closest friends and family!

Uncle Si at Catalyst!
This was after waiting in line to get a book signed for half an hour. 
Sadly, with close to 1,500 people in line I didn't get my book signed but I still snagged this awesome shot! 


2) Getting to worship with Passion live!  Oh my goodness can you say AMAZING.  Despite the 3 hours of sleep I got on Wednesday night waiting to see Passion at 7:30 on Thursday night was totally worth it.  They were the most genuine worship team that I have ever seen and they led me straight to the feet of Jesus.

His love never fails.
It never gives up. 
It never runs out on me! 

Speechless after Passion. 


3) Hearing Judah Smith preach!  His sermon... Life changing!  I'll be blogging the specifics next week, but to sum it up in a tweet... Dance because the only thing worth dancing about in your life is that God loves you in spite of what you've done.

4) Listening to Reggie Joiner talk about children and family's ministry.  "I can't change anyone, but I can love a few."

Welcome to Catalyst! 
I love seeing all of the extra touches.  
This year they offered hot air balloon rides! 

5) Getting to worship Jesus with 15,000 of my closest friends.  There is absolutely nothing like hearing 15,000 voices and seeing 30,000 hands raised up to Jesus.  I truly believe that it was as close to heaven as you can get on earth.


Those are my top 5 this week!  Was anyone else at Catalyst?
Sound off below with your highlights!







No comments:

Post a Comment