Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Fear Not 2012

This week I am finishing up all of my final preparations for my 2013 Fall Festival or Fear Not as it's called at the church where I work at.  In thinking about what I'm doing this year I decided to share the pictures from what we did last year.  It was such a fun event with an estimate of 750-1000 people in a 2 1/2 hour time span.  With close to 10,000 pieces of candy, 1,000 hot dogs, and lots of games we had a great time.  Here's some ideas for everyone who is in the process of planning this year's event.  

I had a wonderful decorating team last year and they did a fabulous job with putting together tons of little touches to make a Fall masterpiece.

Get ready for a picture overload! 

Our dining room where we served our free hot-dog and chips dinner. 



Bean Bag Toss


Family Photo Booth




The lobby


Hayride, pumpkin races, and a candy table

Bowling and Balloons


Guessing Station


Face painting, digging for treasure, and pin the nose on the pumpkin


Craft table, pumpkin ring toss, and bounce houses


Cakewalk


Left side

Middle


Right side



I'll see you on Friday, November 1st for a look at what I'm pulling together for this year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment