Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Social

I'm linking up again with Ashley and Neely for this week's Sunday Social.  



Sunday Social

1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?

This would definitely be the trip that I took with my wonderful family. 
This was the first trip that we had all taken together since I was in high school (Over 6 years ago)
We spent the week enjoying being with each other as a family of five. 

Is this not the best family picture you've ever seen? 


2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
I loved anything that involved a dress. 
I lived this summer in sun dresses and flowing skirts. 


3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
No regrets.  I loved my summer. 
I did everything that I wanted to. 

4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
Hunter Hayes- I Want Crazy

5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
Favorite TV Show:  Duck Dynasty
It makes me Happy, Happy, Happy!  
And that's a fact, Jack!

What was your favorite summer memory?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment