Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

High Five 4 Friday

Today, I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five 4 Friday.

Here are the top 5 things that made my week fabulous!

I have developed a new found love for those Ducks.
I am quite possibly the most girliest of girls that you will ever find.
I love to wear dresses and skirts and hate all things related to hunting, camping, and the general outdoors.
My idea of camping is a hotel with air conditioning and a pool.
After hearing this amazing testimony from Phil, I'm a fan of the Ducks.

My family was already on board with the Ducks so they wasted no time in getting me properly outfitted.
This surprise was waiting on my bed when I returned from AWANA on Wednesday night.
I was happy, happy, happy upon seeing it.
And that's a fact, Jack!


We finally got our Riverside Kids t-shirts in and I am thrilled.
Getting ready for church on Wednesday nights is going to be a breeze now.

I visited my Alma Mater yesterday for their annual church/organization fair.
For someone who always said they were never visiting after they graduated I have found myself there several times.
However, because of them I fell in love with Africa.  And that I wouldn't change for anything.

Lastly, I'm happy for Friday because I get a three day weekend and I couldn't be more thrilled.
I consider my normal weekends to be 2-day (Fri/Sat) but, thanks to this delightful holiday called Labor Day this weekend I get Fri/Sat/Mon.  I'm spending it with my best guy and I couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

  1. Love the duck dynasty shirt!
    Stopping by from HF5F
    Come link up with us!!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm in love with the Ducks!
      Which is so funny considering I told my boyfriend I would never like them!
      I'll be linking up with you soon! Thanks for the invite!

      Delete