Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Bucket List

Happy Fall, Ya'll! 
I am so excited for my favorite time of year that I wanted to share with all my readers my 2013 Fall Bucket list.  
Take a look at all the things I hope to do this fall.


The great thing about this list is that with the exception of the 1st one all the other items can be done with your kids whether at church or home!  Fall is a wonderful time for family time!

A corn maze could be a great thing to take your whole family too, and painting pumpkins can be done on a Wednesday night class time.  Get creative and find ways to incorporate your kids into the fun and wonder of the fall season.

Whats on your bucket list for Fall 2013?

I am currently looking for those who work in #KidsMin (whether as a leader or a volunteer) who would like the opportunity to guest blog for #KidsMin Calling.  If you are interested in guest blogging please e-mail me at kidsmincalling@gmail.com.  Thanks! 

1 comment: