Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, Folks!

Today, I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth again for High Five For Friday.

Here's the 5 things that made my week extra fabulous!

Being a temporary parent for a whole week.  Sister and I kept 3 little ones for the last week and we had such a blast!  As a #KidsMin I get told all the time that I should have my own kids and this week I actually did.  I had 3 living little human beings that I was responsible for taking care of and I loved every minute of it.

Taking the little one's to Lego Land!  Seriously, it was the best thing ever.  They had an absolute ball and loved every minute of it.  They are super into the new lego land Chima and they loved seeing all of the Chima related activities!  I must have heard the words 'For Chima' a million times while they were there!

Having record attendance in my #KidsMin on Wednesday night!  I had 66 kids this week which ties with 2 weeks ago for the highest attendance since I've been there.  I can't wait to break 70 one week.  I feel it coming really soon.

Taking my little one's bowling this week!  The littlest guy couldn't even carry his bowling ball.  Every time it was his turn we had to carry his ball over to his ramp and he would push it down the ramp.  He got so excited.

Celebrating my mom's 50th birthday!  See this post for all the reasons that I think she's fabulous!

What made your week extra special?

No comments:

Post a Comment