Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Fall Friday!

Today, I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F! 
I'm also linking up with Jennie and Lindsey for Friday Favorites! 

Happy Fall Friday!  
That's right... Sunday, was the 1st day of fall and that makes today the very first fall Friday. 
Every morning for the past two days I have walked out of my house to a nice crisp air and I am on top of the moon.  
I absolutely adore fall so as you can imagine my week has been pretty spectacular.  
Here are the top 5 things that made my week so amazing. 

Homemade chicken noodle soup on a cold and rainy day. 
Gorgeous fall sunsets. 
Steaming hot cocoa on the 1st day of fall. 
Sweatshirts, Team Spirit night & Transit. 
Making my fall bucket list.  

It truly was a wonderful week during what I truly believe is the most wonderful time of the year.  

Monday will be the official start date of the first #KidsMin Calling giveaway.
I'll be giving away a copy of 2 of my favorite go-to books: The Big Book of Bible Games & The Big Book of Bible Crafts.
Check in daily next week for your chance to enter the giveaway.

I am currently looking for those who work in #KidsMin (whether as a leader or a volunteer) who would like the opportunity to guest blog for #KidsMin Calling.  If you are interested in guest blogging please e-mail me at kidsmincalling@gmail.com.  Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment