Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Never Ever Ever

Today, I'm linking up with Steph, Neeley, and Shelley for Never Ever Ever.  


Here is what I would Never Ever Do...

I Never Ever Ever....

Choose to eat at a burger joint instead of Chick-Fil-A... Eat more chikun! 

Stop counting down the days until Fall is here. 

Paint my finger nails.  I have beautiful toes always but my fingers stay sadly bare. 

Make my bed in the morning.  I wake up and blankets go everywhere as I fly out of bed. 

Want to stop traveling.  I always want to be off on an adventure. 

Walk away from crying babies.  I know my volunteers are fabulous but it breaks my heart when they cry and I just can't do it. 

Don't participate in theme nights.  The crazier they are the wackier I will be, crazy hair and all. 


What would you Never Ever Do?  

4 comments:

  1. I may or may not have already bought some new fall clothing lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may or may not have gone boots shopping yesterday! I won't tell if you won't! Haha!

      Delete
  2. Dropping in by way of yesterday's link up-- I know I'm running a little behind. I can't walk away from crying babies either! And my finger nails are always sadly bare!! Toes though.. they rock! And I even decorate them from time to time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love getting toes done! I'll pay for a pedicure, but never for a manicure!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete