Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wednesday Rewind-On Thursday

Happy Thursday, ya'll!

Working in full-time ministry Sunday-Thursday actually makes Thursday my Friday and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I'm starting a new series today called Wednesday Rewind- On Thursday.  My most popular blog post to date has been my post on AWANA theme ideas.  Every Thursday (because who has time to do anything on Wednesday) I'll recap my Wednesday night for you right here on the blog.  I'll give you the how-to's for all of my theme nights.  If your lucky you may even see some pictures of me looking crazy!

This week was our official AWANA kick-off and I couldn't have been more thrilled with how everything went.  We got everyone (All 60+ kids including Transit) registered, in club, and back home without a hitch.  Since this was kick-off week there was no theme, but my kids are super excited about Crazy Hair night next week.

I always theme my looks for crazy hair week and this was my look last Spring for Easter.   


Come back next week- same time & same place- to see my Crazy Hair look for this fall. 
I'm gathering my supplies today and getting started early. 

See you tomorrow for High Five 4 Friday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment