Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

High 5 For Friday

Happy Friday! 

I am so excited for this Friday!  I'm getting to spend the evening with my best friend and this week has truly been such a phenomenal week.  So many wonderful things happened. 

I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F! 

Sister and I put up our Christmas tree.  This was actually two weeks ago, but I hadn't shared it on the blog yet.  Deck the halls with boughs of holly! Fa la la la la la la la la.  Yes, I am aware that it's before Thanksgiving.  It is what it is.  


I got to see my sweetheart this weekend!  Long distance relationships have it's challenges.  After nine weeks a visit with him was just what I needed. 

Wednesday was Thanksgiving Pie night in AWANA!  It was so much fun!
Visit here for a recap! 


Yesterday I got free tickets to see Hillsong United!  They were so good!  As a #KidsMin I frequently miss getting to experience the worship on Sundays because when I get to sneak into the service I often arrive after getting all of my volunteers settled 20 minutes into the service.  Spending two hours just soaking in the wonderful worship music and the presence of Jesus was again just what I needed.  Thank you Catalyst for the free tickets and for taking such wonderful care of your leaders! 


And finally, today I got to see the wonderful colors of Fall.  The trees are at their most vibrant colors this week.  Seriously, have you ever seen anything more red.  It's glorious. 


Happy Weekend, Everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. I've had my Christmas tree up since October, so definitely no judging here! :)

    ReplyDelete