Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here's Where I've Been

I can not believe that today is the last day of 2014. 

This has been a whirl wind of a year! 

Before I get to some Really Big news (You want to keep reading for this!) I want to share with you our top 6 posts from 2013!


Thank you, my readers, for helping to make 2013 a great year in the world of blogs!
I love all of my readers. 

Hang around for 2013.  

Starting tomorrow I'll be kicking off a series in January called #KidsMin from A to Z! 

I'll be starting tomorrow by talking about two huge topics... AWANA and Attendance! 

Check back daily to see what each new letter will be (I've even come up with a word for the dreaded Z!)  

In other big news... Here's where I've been for December!

GETTING ENGAGED! 

My sweet boyfriend  fiance' got down on one knee on December 27th and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.  I said, "Yes! Of course I will!"  And I've been floating up in the clouds ever since!  To say that I've found the love of my life is an understatement.  Jesus couldn't have paired any two people up more perfectly!  I'm so excited about wedding and life planning right now!  




I'm even more excited about what 2014 will hold!  
Jesus has been so good to me!  
I am blessed and favored beyond measure by His grace, mercy and faithfulness! 

Have a happy and safe New Year's Eve!  



No comments:

Post a Comment