Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Giver of Life

I call your name. 
Lord you reply. 
You bring your kingdom to stand by my side. 
Giver of life. 
All that I need. 
Father, your everything that's precious to me. 
There is no one like you Lord in all the earth. 
-Lyrics by: Ricardo Sanchez

These words have been running through my head all day. 
They have resonated through my heart. 
They've spoken to me.  They've been softly soothing my spirit. 

So many times in life we forget.  We forget just how close Jesus is.  
I forget just how close Jesus is.  
How easy it is to reach out and just touch Jesus.  He is so close.  
He is the giver of life.  He is everything that we need. 

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."  -John 10:27

The world is noisy.  Life is loud.  Life gets busy. 
Jesus is very clear.  His sheep know His voice and they follow it. 
When life gets busy.  When the world gets noisy. 
Call His name.  Listen for his voice and follow it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment